
He's done it! Max is pictured here with his proud family. We are standing in his office in Ann Arbor, where his humor magazine The Gargoyle is lovingly and painstakingly produced. He looks pretty good, doesn't he, for someone with a fever? He took enough Motrin to get him through a lovely ceremony on the Diag, where some 30,000 chairs were placed over eco-friendly plastic which covered the grass. In spite of the huge video screens we never got a glimpse of Max at all during the event. We hear that he did brilliantly this semester. (Those gold cords around my neck were around his during graduation - apparently some sort of symbol of great accomplishment and intelligence.) If you go over to his blog he probably has his transcript posted. His plans include a move to Washington DC with Claire at the beginning of August, and we are looking forward to his spending some time here in Troy before that.
4 Comments:
MAX EDDY TO EDDYS:
I WIN AT COLLEGE
Congratulations!! My card and check should go in the mail today
We are very proud of you; now enjoy some time off. And come see me!
Congratulations, Max! And I would add that you're surrounded in the picture by a mighty handsome family, especially the chick in the back with the green hat on.
I think I dated that chick in college!
Proud of you from here at Chillside Lane, too, Max!
Post a Comment
<< Home