Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Answers Are Here!

The answer guide to the Steve Eddy 50th Birthday Trivia Test is here. Let us know how you did. Steve scored a 96 percent, missing three questions--12, 18, and 52.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I scored a 54. I hereby bring a motion for the birthday boy to clarify answers once the scores are in. The stocking cap of legend was a solid blue stocking cap w/o NFL insignia. I have photos to prove. Do I get 1/2 point for knowing the birthday cake frosting correctly?
Rob

May 12, 2008 9:05 PM  
Blogger chris said...

I scored a 56. It was graded (harshly) by Jamie to thwart my tendency to cheat. Favorite Lennon song is NOT Instant Karma??

May 14, 2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Before you seat the delegates, I want a recount!

May 15, 2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Mom fessed up to scoring a 50 last weekend.

In the same conversation Steve confessed that there had been two stocking caps, the one Rob describes and the the Vikings one. Looks like we'll have to give credit to Rob on that one.

As regards the icing and the cake, would you give half credit to a person who described a zebra as being black?

May 22, 2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I scored well on questions Chris didn't answer because I didn't submit them. It was his decision not to call me and ask me what they were. It's the American way to tally all the answers despite what rules were agreed to. By my counting then, I have scored more Steve Eddy trivia questions correctly than in the history of the world. And, frankly, I've noticed Age-ism on the part of the coverage of this contest, too. Littlest brothers on the country are standing behind me and insisting I fight on all the way to the Labor Day family reunion weekend!

May 23, 2008 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home