A Fall Walk on the Farm

It's a beautiful fall Sunday morning on Mike's and Bonnie's farm. The fall colors are late and muted because of the warm fall, but it's a nice day--so let's go for a walk! We'll walk west from the house, into the creek valley, then back along the south and east rim of the valley. The dogs are up for it! Click here to visit the Picasa photo album of my walk over the farm on the morning of November 4. Get your jacket and let's go.

5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
That link isn't working for me but I found Dad's pictures here.
Mike,
You might think about compiling some of the photos in one large print for a Christmas present to hang in someone's living room!
I haven't been out behind the farm in the longest time. I really need to do that.
I like the floating leaves one best.
Post a Comment
<< Home