Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
This is a rather bad animation I made to a rather awesome song I made with a program that my dad (Chris to others) uses to record songs. Thought I might as well post it here!
Miles, that rocks. i'm not quite sure why I am telling you this now, because I saw it quite a long time ago. I guess I just would like to take advantage of this new Google account...
3 Comments:
That is awesome in its own, special, way.
I am impressed with the genius of our family members! Nice work, Miles!
Miles, that rocks. i'm not quite sure why I am telling you this now, because I saw it quite a long time ago. I guess I just would like to take advantage of this new Google account...
Post a Comment
<< Home