Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Boarding the Picasa bandwagon

I've been playing with Picasa lately and found using it to be a pretty pleasant experience. So I decided to move some of my pictures over to it. My public gallery is here. Now most of these pictures have already been posted on Talking Eds so if that doesn't interest you head straight to the never before seen Halloween 2007 pictures here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

Susan looks great in drag. She ought to pursue that fashion statement.

November 13, 2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Did you deactivate comments on your photos? What's up with that? Are you afraid I might critique your sweaters?

November 14, 2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

You should be able to comment. I can't even find a place where I have the option of turning comments on or off, but I was able to post a comment on one of my own pictures. If that means anything.

I live in constant fear of sweater critiques.

November 15, 2007 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home