Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pooling Pictures of Karen's Wedding

At Max's suggestion, I've create a group in FlickR ( a photo-sharing site) where family members can post their photos of Karen's wedding and we can have them all in one spot. To do this I have to invite you post your pictures and so far I've invited Jamie, Steve, and Rob. If others of you have pictures you'd like to post, let me know and I'll get you an invititation. I've put 20 of our photos (mostly taken by Max) onto the group site. Here is the URL: http://www.flickr.com/groups/karenandallenwedding/. When you arrive at the page, click on "Pool" to see all the pictures contributed by everyone (hopefully more than just me). It appears you have to have a FlickR account and be signed in with it to see all the pictures in the pool. If this gets too complicated, we'll do it another way.

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

"There aren't any photos visible to you in the Karen's and Allen's Wedding pool."

You probably have to do something to make them public.

June 24, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

If you get this message, try hitting the "refresh" icon (the ying/yang arrows) just after the back and forward arrows.

June 24, 2007 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home