How'd you get your hat to do that? So is your response of "Robert Johnson" an oblique reference to the other (invisible) half of that musical couple--Satan to whom he sold his soul at a crossroad so he could play guitar like no one else?
I thought a good response would have been White Stripes. Wham! might also have been interesting. And of course there's John and Yoko.
2 Comments:
How'd you get your hat to do that? So is your response of "Robert Johnson" an oblique reference to the other (invisible) half of that musical couple--Satan to whom he sold his soul at a crossroad so he could play guitar like no one else?
I thought a good response would have been White Stripes. Wham! might also have been interesting. And of course there's John and Yoko.
To be fair, I considered all of those. Except Satan, I really should have added that.
I put Robert Johnson because the rest of the list was very trite, and the Spin.com people were sort of jerks.
Post a Comment
<< Home