Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hooray for Acomplishment!

I have recently gone to a forsensics tournement, (It's actually public speaking) My multiple, which is Forensics for a group of more than 3 people preforming a peice that they dind't write, got 5th in the state. The peice was called The Complete History of America (abridged) by the Reduced Shakespeare company. We only did a protion of it, but the whole version is on DVD. However, I recomend keeping away from children under 11 at least, it get's kinda... bad. We cut out most of those parts. The worst things we do are make fun of people and say the "H" word once while we're being Puritan priests who are obsessed with witch hunting. That's pretty much all from up here, so... how are you guys doing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

Congrats, Miles! That's the first time I've heard of public speaking being called "forensics." I thought that was what they do on CSI. Did your parents capture your performance on tape or, better, something digital that they'll be posting soon?

April 24, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I AM WAITING FOR THE YOUTUBE UPDATE.

April 26, 2007 1:37 AM  
Blogger Mylz said...

They don't allow photography or videography for copyright reasons. Sorry.

April 28, 2007 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home