Available Now! The Bonnie Eddy 60th Birthday Trivia Quiz
So you're snowed in, the wind is howling outside, you can't go anywhere. What could be better than the Bonnie Eddy 60th Birthday Trivia Test to entertain you for awhile? Print out the test, complete it, and we will release the answer guide on Saturday, February 5, the day it becomes available at the Bonnie Birthday Bash. Please let us know your score so we can determine who knows Bonnie best.
To go to the test, click here.
Thanks to all of you who contributed questions. Also, thanks to Max for suggesting that I load the test onto Google Documents. Genius!
To go to the test, click here.
Thanks to all of you who contributed questions. Also, thanks to Max for suggesting that I load the test onto Google Documents. Genius!

2 Comments:
Nice job on the format. Pictures, catagories, whats next embedded videos? Please post the answers for those of us unable to attend the party.
I'll post the answers online Saturday. Party nonattendees will not be disadvantaged. We're holding off on embedded videos for your 60th.
Post a Comment
<< Home