Saturday, February 05, 2011

Answer Key to the Bonnie 60th Birthday Trivia Quiz

Here is what you've been waiting for--the answer key to Bonnie's trivia quiz!  The high score from the party was Steve at 47.5.  (He gave himself the half point for reasons too complex to go into here.)  Can anybody out there beat that?  Thanks again to all who contributed questions; you know who you are.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Um... unless I'm confused there are no answers in this document...

February 05, 2011 11:43 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Oops. Guess I grabbed the wrong file. Try it now, Sarah.

February 06, 2011 12:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So, now the google doc won't load and I get this error message: Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don't have permission to view the document.

Maybe try again? =(

February 06, 2011 2:29 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Sorry. I didn't reset the security. Should be okay now. Let me know if there's still a problem.

February 06, 2011 10:25 AM  
Blogger chris said...

I got 42.5. I awarded myself the half point saying that Bonnie would not wear RED or yellow instead of pink and yellow. Clearly Steve cheated. Did anyone check his answers?

February 07, 2011 11:50 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Actually Bonnie wears a lot of red, so you should deduct the half point. Ithink Sarah is going to come in with the high score.

February 07, 2011 12:31 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Please don't wear red tonight
Remember what I said tonight

sing it with me...

For red is the color that my baby wore
and whats more it's true
Yes it is

February 09, 2011 8:10 PM  
Blogger chris said...

this is the best part...sing it louder

I could be happy with you by my side
If I could forget her but it's my pride, yes it is, yes it is, oh yes it is. yeah

February 09, 2011 8:15 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

I'm thinking of establishing a rule against sing-alongs on this blog, unless they're on video and include back-up singers

February 09, 2011 8:33 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

You haven't lived until you've heard the remastered version of Yes It Is. You'll never be the same again. Same is true for Mr. Moonlight.

I think Sarah should be disqualified since she's an offspring.

February 09, 2011 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home