That's a nice picture of Dad and Mom that I've never seen before. Rob, I see they wearing a corsage and a boutonniere. What's the occasion? I see you're in the frame too, but barely.
I thought that too. They don't appear to be at church, but they're dressed up. I guess there's not too many occasions when you wear flowers. I'm a little thrown by Dad's dark jacket at a summer event (he was a great one for a summer wardrobe), but it might be because it's a formal occasion. Mom looks pretty summery. If it's Mark and Lisa's wedding, 1976 would be right and I think Dad would have been 55--about your age, Chris.
that is Mark and Lisa's wedding and it is at Swensen's house. I can't recall the year but it is in July, the same year as yours and Bonnie's Mike. It is nice to be reminded of a time when Dad and I were young!
4 Comments:
That's a nice picture of Dad and Mom that I've never seen before. Rob, I see they wearing a corsage and a boutonniere. What's the occasion? I see you're in the frame too, but barely.
Mike
It looks like Mark and Lisa's wedding. Was that in '76? Trying to figure ages.
I thought that too. They don't appear to be at church, but they're dressed up. I guess there's not too many occasions when you wear flowers. I'm a little thrown by Dad's dark jacket at a summer event (he was a great one for a summer wardrobe), but it might be because it's a formal occasion. Mom looks pretty summery. If it's Mark and Lisa's wedding, 1976 would be right and I think Dad would have been 55--about your age, Chris.
that is Mark and Lisa's wedding and it is at Swensen's house. I can't recall the year but it is in July, the same year as yours and
Bonnie's Mike. It is nice to be reminded of a time when Dad and I were young!
Post a Comment
<< Home