New York Eddys
Eddys and friends, the rumors are true: Phil, Paul, and I have signed a lease and will be relocating to Astoria, New York in early October. Upon our arrival we will metamorphize into the intellectual, fashionable, trend-setting New Yorkers we were destined to be. True, we will probably have a hard time thinking down to your level, dear midwestern relatives, but we love you and will do our best.
I've started a blog to document the collective madness at http://forteddy.tumblr.com. We'll still post here for family news, but I'm hoping this site will give people a view into the horror of our day-to-day lives. I went with Tumblr as a platform because it's stable, accessible, and easily updated from a variety of sources (phones, email, etc.). Hopefully, this will encourage us all to post often.
Speaking for myself, I am still nervous about the move but excited at the future possibilities. This will be a big change for the three of us (less so for Paul, I guess, since he's been there for a while already) but I know we're all looking forward to this adventure. See you in NYC!
(Actually, I'll probably see most/all of you sooner than that when I drive to the east coast from Colorado.)

2 Comments:
Max, thank you ! I am so glad to get specifics from my much loved grandsons!I know you will all become rich and famous and if not you can always live with me!
This is great news. Stuff of legends. Has there been this many Eddy men living in one abode since...Harrison Street, was it? Mike? Chris? It probably violates some sort of ordinance put in place after the Beatles played Shea Stadium in order to calm the screaming girls. You're going to need a registry book, or a welcome center with receptionist.
Post a Comment
<< Home