Uncle Bill and Grandpa Eddy

I knew I had seen this picture in someone's house. Turns out it was Lisa's. A quick trip to the Georgetown CVS scanner and we're set to go! Also turns out that I was wrong about Bill wearing a hat in this shot. If you'd like a full-resolution version, let me know and I'll send one along.
I have some other stuff gleaned from Phillip's and my trip to Georgetown to see Matt's band play that I'll post soon--about Bill as a fiddle player.

3 Comments:
I took that picture at Josephines. It's grainy because I was trying to be inconspicuous and not use a flash.
I also have the record of Missouri fiddle players that has Bill doing two or three songs, one of which is his original tune. Is it good? Well what are you talkin' 'bout.
Could one of your technologically adept children digitize those songs and send them to me? I thought I understood that you guys have a turntable that can feed directly into the computer. I'll get them posted (with the help of my technologically adept son).
I'd like a copy of the pic! Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home