Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
Saturday, October 09, 2010
Am I, like, wearing Mark's pants in this photo? This was all my catch that day--no one else caught anything (wink wink). Note the bitchin' Cutlass Supreme in the background. Does anyone know if this is Eldon's or Bill's?
Looks like you just got off the raft, Huck. I think that's Eldons farm. They had a bulldozer come knock down their old house and barn and rebuilt. That barn looks too new for Bills'.
2 Comments:
Looks like you just got off the raft, Huck.
I think that's Eldons farm. They had a bulldozer come knock down their old house and barn and rebuilt. That barn looks too new for Bills'.
That is definitely Eldon's farm and where did you get the picture?
Post a Comment
<< Home