Get out your 2010 calendars...
Susan and I have set a date! We were interested in a fall wedding next year, and we landed on October because the leaves probably will have turned but it won't be too cold yet. We were thinking about Purdue's Memorial Union ballrooms as the venue. I was convinced we wouldn't need to really make any moves on it for 6 months or so but Susan informed me I was mistaken, and proved herself right when she called the Union and found that they only had one Saturday available in October. We met with someone from the Union a couple times and ended up booking it.
And that is how our wedding date became October 23, 2010 at the Purdue Memorial Union.
And that is how our wedding date became October 23, 2010 at the Purdue Memorial Union.

1 Comments:
I've got it on my calendar. I might as well ask the question everyone is wondering: how much folk-dancing will there be?
Post a Comment
<< Home