NCAA Final Standings: Phil's the Man
So it looks like being engaged must agree with Phillip; he's the top Eddy in the NCAA Tournament Challenge. He nailed the teams in the final game (MSU and UNC) and picked UNC to win. Here's what the final breakdown looks like:
I note the three Eddy brothers finished last--way last! What's up with that? Two of us whupped the Prez. Shoeman appears to be a legitimate Eddy; he has a bracket on a team called the Eddy Family. I expect he just stumbled on our team on the alphabetical list of teams.
- Phil (Percentile: 99.76 Rank: 10,933)
- Jamie (Percentile: 82.61 Rank: 805,225)
- Barack (Percentile: 80.5 Rank: 903,125)
- Max (Percentile: 68)
- Miles (Percentile: 53.9)
- Shoeman (Percentile:48.4)
- Chris (Percentile:18.5)
- Mike (Percentile:15.3)
- Steve (Percentile:13.8)
I note the three Eddy brothers finished last--way last! What's up with that? Two of us whupped the Prez. Shoeman appears to be a legitimate Eddy; he has a bracket on a team called the Eddy Family. I expect he just stumbled on our team on the alphabetical list of teams.

2 Comments:
A slight correction: I was merely a cog in the Lil Mike wheel. Careful observers will note that my actual percentage was 62.9, putting me in 5th place. I'm really impressed with Phillip. You ought to be a gambling man! Sorry, Susan.
The fact that I am not dead last is consolation enough for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home