Wednesday, March 18, 2009

President Obama: "I Like Purdue"

At the ESPN website there's an extended video clip of President Obama filling in his bracket with ESPN's Andy Katz. You should check it out; he's relaxed, funny, and very knowledgable about the game. He picks Purdue to win its first two games but to lose to Conneticut in the third. Quoth the Pres: "I like Purdue. Purdue is coming on strong."

Not to nag or anything, but we've only got four players in Eddy's Can't Jump, and three of them are in Michigan. Can we get any more Hoosier Eddys? You've got till noon tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where the heck is Steve in all of this!?

March 18, 2009 11:25 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Would everyone please go look at the standings right now while I'm temporarily in the lead? It's because I know so much about basketball...and who the hell is Shoeman?

March 19, 2009 10:12 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

I'm impressed. It's your 15 minutes of fame. Enjoy.

I thought "w. eddy" was probably William Max doing a second bracket. The "Shoeman" part is rather mysterious, however. It was also an open group, so anyone could have joined and perhaps did.

March 19, 2009 10:34 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm in, Max. I just got registered under Michael's account, so I'm buried on a secondary page, perhaps where I belong. I haven't checked it today, but I did call the Wisconsin upset of FSU. Maybe that will keep me out of the basement this year.

March 21, 2009 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home