Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Listen up, Robbun. If yous ever wants to see yer hat again, place a baggie full of candy--small pieces only, mind ya--in the garage fridgerator at 230 Myrtle. No tricks--or the hat gits it. Git it?
OK, little missy, I'll play along with your game. We'll jus say I am dis "Uncle Steve" guy. When's you gonna deliver the goods for "Uncle Steve?" Better be soon, or yous gonna git that little brown button on the front mailed to ya'. And that wouldn't be a perty site, wud it now?? Ahhahahahahahah!
5 Comments:
PS--I haked this sight. I don't know who this Steve dude is.
This comment has been removed by the author.
i know it is you unle steve that is not nice
It will be interesting to see what happens in the Cap Caper!
Children will be children
OK, little missy, I'll play along with your game. We'll jus say I am dis "Uncle Steve" guy. When's you gonna deliver the goods for "Uncle Steve?" Better be soon, or yous gonna git that little brown button on the front mailed to ya'. And that wouldn't be a perty site, wud it now?? Ahhahahahahahah!
Post a Comment
<< Home