Monday, February 23, 2009

Michael Clarinet Video

After Michael's contest, he performed for his Uncle Paul and Aunt Angie, and as you'll see, their chocolate lab, Penny. There are two separate clips, one for each movement. Click here. We also have a video of the contest performance that includes the piano accompaniment, which we'll work on digitizing and posting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

That's pretty amazing playing, Michael! Seems like a really difficult piece. I'm looking forward to the video with the accompaniment.

February 23, 2009 10:21 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I am very impressed too! It is a beautiful piece and you Own It, dude. Having played a reed instrument, I know the challenge, though I never had a dog trying to mess me up. I think that bodes well for any performance. If you can maintain your tone and notes with a dog interfering, you can play under any pressure.

Uncle Rob

March 13, 2009 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home