The thanks in thanksgiving
It looks like the Eddy family has a lot to be thankful for !In the last several weeks Robyn won a 2nd place in speech, Melissa was named teacher of the year,
Steve was on WBBA reading his essay on football games with his Dad and now Ian,Miles won the lead in his school's musical,Matt's band is doing great,Jacob had a fantastic Halloween costume,Max and Claire carved great pumpkins.Jamie and Chris helped get Obama elected-what more can I say, except that all members of the clan
arae multi-talented , beautiful people! I know your Dad/grandpa and uncle are proud of all of you!
Steve was on WBBA reading his essay on football games with his Dad and now Ian,Miles won the lead in his school's musical,Matt's band is doing great,Jacob had a fantastic Halloween costume,Max and Claire carved great pumpkins.Jamie and Chris helped get Obama elected-what more can I say, except that all members of the clan
arae multi-talented , beautiful people! I know your Dad/grandpa and uncle are proud of all of you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home