Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
posted by Unknown at 10:25 PM
I may be interested but need to check my calendar. Where is he speaking? It may be cool to see him in AA because I think there is an active Buddhist community there.
You should go, Max. It's not often that you get to be in the presence of a truly spiritual person. He's the real deal.
What do you mean, not often? He sees his dad all the time.
<< Home
3 Comments:
I may be interested but need to check my calendar. Where is he speaking? It may be cool to see him in AA because I think there is an active Buddhist community there.
You should go, Max. It's not often that you get to be in the presence of a truly spiritual person. He's the real deal.
What do you mean, not often? He sees his dad all the time.
Post a Comment
<< Home