Onward, to Iceland!
Hello, Edds.
Claire and I are hanging around JFK airport in New York. We came in last night, very late, and spent the night in what might be the most distressing hotel I have yet crossed paths with.
In a few hours, we will be in-bound for the Republic of Iceland! Hurrah!
My cellphone will be out of action, but I have my computer and will try to post something from time to time.
Love you guys! Wish us luck!
Oh, and thanks to the internet you can explore Iceland too!
Claire and I are hanging around JFK airport in New York. We came in last night, very late, and spent the night in what might be the most distressing hotel I have yet crossed paths with.
In a few hours, we will be in-bound for the Republic of Iceland! Hurrah!
My cellphone will be out of action, but I have my computer and will try to post something from time to time.
Love you guys! Wish us luck!
Oh, and thanks to the internet you can explore Iceland too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home