No Costume But...


Looks like I got beat to the punch pretty hard-core on the Halloween type stuff. Ah well. In local Ann Arbor news, the new AUTUMNAL issue of the Gargoyle Humor magazine was completed recently and sent off to the printers. We expect it back on Friday. In celebration, we feasted and cavorted all weekend. Around 2am on Saturday we carved a multi-face pumpkin and left it on the steps of a University building in the area.
All things are well out here in Ann Arbor. Exams are over for the time, no worries there. Hope to see you all soon, and maybe I'll think of something creative enough to drop in here soon. If anyone wants some issues/a subscription to my most beloved Humor Magazine, just email me.

1 Comments:
I like these Picasso-esque pumpkins. And the photography is nifty too. Great things are achieved when there is homework to be done.
Yes, Melissa and I would like a subscription to Gargoyle. How do we get that in this age of Homeland Security?
Post a Comment
<< Home