Monday, October 31, 2005

No one else said it...Happy Halloween


Got dressed up for the first time in some years. We were striving for sort of a punk-rock look. Hard to say if we hit it. For those of you who haven't met her, the Nancy to my Sid (a much prettier Nancy than the one in the movie too), is my girlfriend Susan. She got to dress up for work (Outback Steakhouse) and I decided to follow suit and surprise her at work. What else have I got to do on a Monday night? I'm assured the blue will be removed from my hair with copious amounts of water. We shall see.

Any other owners of digital cameras have Halloween pictures to share?

2 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

Speaking of owners of digital cameras, I heard there are some pictures of Sid and Nancy in New York afloat somewhere. I'll bet some of them are Web worthy.

November 01, 2005 8:44 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Nice, Phllip. Melissa had a blue streak in her hair at a tender age, so this brings back fond memories. It would have been cool if you could have had some hypodermic needles hanging out of your arms! That would've been true to the movie.

November 02, 2005 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home