Strange how you can look at a picture and remember details like what his hands look like, how a part of his hair would never lay down, the particular way he smiled when he was going to make a snide remark, etc. Thank you, Mike!
I was remembering a slightly younger Dad today as I picked our gooseberry crop with my kids. Dad spotted the gooseberry bush at the abandoned Jackson farm behind the Mohrs. We picked that bush for a few years before they bulldozed the place.
3 Comments:
Strange how you can look at a picture and remember details like what his hands look like, how a part of his hair would never lay down, the particular way he smiled when he was going to make a snide remark, etc. Thank you, Mike!
I was remembering a slightly younger Dad today as I picked our gooseberry crop with my kids. Dad spotted the gooseberry bush at the abandoned Jackson farm behind the Mohrs. We picked that bush for a few years before they bulldozed the place.
Good to see these again.
Post a Comment
<< Home