Saturday, March 26, 2011

Women Lead in NCAA Tournament Challenge

As of Saturday morning Mary and Jamie are leading the Eddy 2011 team, with Chris and Mike at the bottom. Michael is in the middle but has a lot of points still available, so he could make a move in the last couple of rounds; he still has 3 teams active for the Final Four and both his choices for the national championship are still playing. Chris's system of selective coin flipping served him well in the early rounds but lately not so much. And I'm just having a bad year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I am in much worse shape than my current status would indicate. You'll notice that I have the fewest possible points remaining by a pretty good margin. I lost 3 of my Final Four and had OSU to win it.

If I were doing better I would never admit that I lifted my entire bracket from Nate Silver, but as it stands I think he has a lot to answer for.

March 26, 2011 4:37 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Don't take basketball advice from Nate Silver, for crying out loud! Find a loud guy in a plaid sport coat with a cigar in his pocket.

March 26, 2011 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home