Friday, June 05, 2009

Mike and Bonnie Married 33 Years!


Today, June 5, is our thirty-third wedding anniversary. I'm grateful to Bonnie for sticking with this for so long. I've posted pictures from our 1976 wedding here. Enjoy the haircuts, bellbottoms, and youthful looks.

8 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

The rest of you guys sure have aged. Why were those top hats made for pin heads?

June 06, 2009 2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to you both, and many thanks for the pictures. They are truly, truly wonderful.

June 06, 2009 9:22 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Legend has it that I was the role model for Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

June 07, 2009 12:57 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Chris, the rest of us are convinced you've made some sort of deal with the devil.

Steve, check out Phillip Shikany's look in the Shikany family picture. There's a real Travolta clone. Of course, he could never dance like you. And he's bald today, as are all the Shikany men.

June 07, 2009 9:17 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

And I needed two hairbrushes? The Wedding Summer was a big deal to me at 12 years old. I can still remember June 5 (M&B) and July 17 (M&L) to this day but not my own wife's birthday. Oh S__t! Today is my wife's birthday! Gotta go.

June 08, 2009 12:10 PM  
Blogger Mylz said...

Where could I score one of those top hats I wonder...

June 12, 2009 7:17 AM  
Blogger Tim S. said...

Bonnie: when did you divorce that guy from ABBA and marry Mike?!

June 19, 2009 7:02 AM  
Blogger Karen Eddy McCullough said...

Wow! I know this is late, but congratulations on your 33rd anniversary!!

September 30, 2009 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home