Monday, June 29, 2009

Look who we found in Philly!


We had a wonderful dinner at Lemongrass (a Thai restaurant) near Karen's office at Penn. Doesn't she look great? She's one of those annoying women who look even more gorgeous when they're pregnant. It was a very nice visit and we were so glad to see her before her move. We're on to NYC tomorrow and then to spend the weekend in DC with Max.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcile said...

What a great picture and my pregnant grandaughter looks beautiful! Thank you for sending the picture and have a great time in NY and with Max!

June 30, 2009 11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for y'all to get here! I'll start cleaning now...

July 01, 2009 8:14 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

I'm still not convinced. Can you get her to stand sideways?

But she is beautiful, I agree.

July 02, 2009 11:51 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Dang, the 14-year-old on the end there is the tallest of the bunch. Karen looks great now, but just wait until the baby is about 6 weeks old and the dark circles under her eyes extend down to her chin. hehehehehehe

Signed,
NoMoBabies4Me

July 07, 2009 8:41 PM  
Blogger Karen Eddy McCullough said...

Many thanks to Aunt Jamie, Grandma, and Uncle Rob for the sweet compliment - and for ignoring the fact that I was sweating profusely. And now that Evelyn IS 6 weeks old, I would post another picture showing off my dark circles, but I am too busy cursing Uncle Steve.

It was a great visit - thank you guys so much for stopping in to see me!

September 30, 2009 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home