Monday, November 24, 2008

Steve's Essay on WBAA


Mom alluded to Steve's audio essay that was on WBAA. It aired Saturday and Sunday on a new local news show that was soliciting for audio essays. Steve submitted and next thing he knew he was behind a microphone. His essay is a nostalgic recollection of attending Purdue football games as a kid with Dad, inspired by Steve's taking Ian to his first Purdue game on his eighth birthday. Since many of you didn't hear it live, I've linked it here. There's a brief lead in by an announcer. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

It was great! Steve read it well too. My butt was bleacher-cold just listening. I can imagine an All Eddy Radio Hour.

Wait a minute--I don't remember Dad taking ME to any games by myself! He liked you best!

November 26, 2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Well, duh!

November 26, 2008 3:03 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

This link leaves off the Grand Finale of the essay! I'll get with Mike and see if we can repair it.

November 26, 2008 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home