Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Senior Grandchildren Chilling at Myrtle Drive
Is this the picture you were thinking of? Sort of a different atmosphere, what with everyone fully clothed but Max. Paul appears to be modelling his outfit. Uncles Rob and, I believe, Mark observe in the background.
What great pictures of both junior and senior grandchildren! The one of the senior grandchildren made me a little teary eyed. Were they ever that little? And of course both groups are the most beautiful grandchildren in the world-strictly unbiased opinion!
2 Comments:
What great pictures of both junior and senior grandchildren! The one of the senior grandchildren made me a little teary eyed. Were they ever that little? And of course both groups are the most beautiful grandchildren in the world-strictly unbiased opinion!
I love my grim half-smile! I still use that to this day!
Post a Comment
<< Home