Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
posted by Anonymous at 8:26 PM
The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that picture of which you speak. Too bad we can't get both of them for a side-by-side comparison.
the story behind it was robyn had been throwing cups of water at us(on request) after game of Hide and seek.later there was a "Dunking Pitcher" and they(robyn and julia) started using the hose. that was a hot, wet, smelling-of-miles-sweat night.
<< Home
2 Comments:
The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that picture of which you speak. Too bad we can't get both of them for a side-by-side comparison.
the story behind it was robyn had been throwing cups of water at us(on request) after game of Hide and seek.
later there was a "Dunking Pitcher" and they(robyn and julia) started using the hose. that was a hot, wet, smelling-of-miles-sweat night.
Post a Comment
<< Home